Wednesday, October 14, 2009

waking from hibernation



Well maybe not from hibernation, but I've been quiet on the blog for quite a long time.
I'm gearing up to have some fun with NaNoMoWri - or whatever it's called. Basically the idea is to write as much as you can in a month, hoping to get to a completed novel.

Right now I'm working on story ideas and concepts, or as it's sometimes known, wasting time on the internet. I'm having a lot of fun with things like this : article on the large hadron collider and the Higgs Boson's plot against it.
»

I'm also living the text dream - recently I've moved back from gui programs to shell programs(think old school unix days), and man I'm having fun. This was started by the failure of the mouse buttons on an otherwise decent 7yr old laptop, and has now moved to a whole new computing experience for me.

Anyways that's what I'm up to currently.

No comments: